Giant Trinity Advanced CNC machined carbon fibre tribar riser brace. A simple but effective way to stiffen the Giant’s tribar riser stack. This can be used with your existing arm rests but is also great to combine with our Ergo Mantis and Trad regular paired models.
There is a 2 to 4 week lead time for all Revolver Wheels and 1-2 weeks on all arm rests’
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.