All Kronostok rims have current cutting edge, blunt trailing profiles that are now widely recognised as the fastest performing all round shape. This creates a more balanced profile which results in superior handling characteristics over the traditional narrow V-shaped rims, allowing deeper wheels to be ridden with a lower interference from gusting crosswinds.
Breaking is outstanding due to the use of high temperature resistant resins and the addition of a Basalt layer into the breaking track surface, giving the rider confidence to attack even the most technically challenging races and routes, in wet or dry conditions.
An option of three hubs, our own – Revolver 301, DT Swiss 350 or DT Swiss 240s, allows the selection of a wheelset that ‘you’ feel suits your abilities as well as your pocket, from entry/race to Pro/elite levels.
Kronostok models are also UCI approved wheels which allows their use in all UCI (road), ITU & ETU (Triathlon/Duathlon) drafting events which is becoming increasingly important to many Age Group athletes as well as competitive road riders.
A choice of simple contemporary looks that will compliment any bike goes further in making them an easy choice to go for. Its a combination of all these reasons that each Kronostok model sits at the top of its price band in terms of overall performance and value for money.
There is a 2 to 4 week lead time for all Revolver Wheels.
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.