Our Clincher/tubeless models use our 25mm outer width full carbon rim profiles, without our usual rim braking surface treatment resulting in a clean flawless look. This braking surface however can be retained resulting in a convenient crossover in wheel use between braking systems. Compatible tyre choice is wide, with sizes between 23-28mm working best on the road (up to 33mm CX). This results in excellent rider comfort and handling characteristics which instils confidence without compromising aerodynamic efficiently, delivering an exhilarating fast rolling experience you’ll never grow tired of.
Our tubular models use a 25mm (custom 23mm option) wide full carbon rim and are built with off-road, Cyclo-cross riding in mind. They’re light, strong and accommodate tyre widths from 23mm road up to popular 33mm CX types, making them a great choice for all weathers and course conditions.
All models roll on high quality DT Swiss (Ratchet System) disc hubs with an option of the mid range 350 model or the elite level 240s, recognised as the industry benchmark. Both available in 6 Bolt or Centre lock rotor formats with the ability to change from Quick release to thru axle fitments without the need for any tools.
There is a 2 to 4 week lead time for all Revolver Wheels.
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.