All Helikon wheelsets use rims which are superlight in comparison to most other brands within their relevant range of depths due to the manufacturing process and grades of materials used. Each rim is made with continuously wound carbon fibre strands using high glass transition temperature (TG) Epoxy resin and cured at higher temperatures than traditional rim manufacturing processes. The result is an entire rim that can withstand temperatures of up to 240 degrees max, allowing confident prolonged braking on the longest of mountain descents. This process also reduces minute air pockets within the rim structure increasing impact resistant strength. Our Helikon rims as with all Revolver models use blunt, rounded trailing edge profiles to deliver maximum overall aerodynamic performance in a wide range of yaw angles and build into a wheel with outstanding handling characteristics that simply can’t be achieved using traditional V shaped rims. Our set range are built onto one of the worlds lightest available hubsets, the Extralight Cyber. These hubs have a stella reputation amongst the lightweight purists and are used to build some of the very lightest wheelsets available by the worlds leading specialist brands. To lace these together we use in our opinion the best spoke available, Sapim’s CX Ray. The reputation of this spoke as the most aerodynamic available to the wheelbuilder is legendary. Add to this the fact that they’re, also one of the lightest and stiffest stainless steel spokes out there, it simply makes them the ultimate choice. Hidden alloy spoke nipples have been chosen to reduce weight and aerodynamic drag even further, completing the Helikon’s look and resulting in wheelsets from only 900g in weight. (see charts)
There is a 2 to 4 week lead time for all Revolver Wheels.
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.