THE ‘3’ – £699
This model has an uncomplicated but very effective aerodynamic design. A mid depth outer rim that blends quickly but efficiently into its balanced elliptical shaped spokes without any sharp leading or trailing edges. The result is a wheel that’s less effected by greater yaw angles than most other designs out there. This superior real world handling allows a rider to deliver a focussed effort resulting in faster overall cruising speeds. A lightweight full carbon construction keeps the inertia low, allowing swift accelerations up to speed and out of corners, making this wheel suitable for sporting type courses as well as flat.
THE MD3 CONCEPT – £1199
This model has been designed to deliver pure speed on flat, drag-strip courses for riders at the sharp end of racing. This design concept, unique to Revolver has integrated a large central, lens shaped disc, into our standard Trispoke model. This addition cleans up the area where the three spokes come together and meld into the hub body. It helps grab disturbed air and re-attach it as it passes through the wheel, reducing drag as it leaves the wheel. This central disc has a very specific set of dimensions to create the optimal shape for this to work, using almost every square millimetre of the maximum surface area allowed by the CTT for use in UK Time Trials. The MD3 is also fully legal for use in – UCI TT’s, ITU & ETU non drafting events. Due to the Perfectly graduated lens shape of the central disc, there is very little compromise in handling compared to the i3 while riding in crosswinds. At the faster speeds that this wheel is designed to ridden, riders will typically only experience low wind yaw angles, minimising handling issues and maintaining race focus, resulting in fast times.
There is a 2 to 4 week lead time for all Revolver Wheels.
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.