THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
The Asymm disc wheel range have an Asymmetrical cross section profile unique to Revolver. This breakthrough in design came about by going back to the drawing board and re-designing each side of the wheel independently. The result of this process is a wheel with completely different shaped ‘drive’ and ‘non drive’ sides, both using lenticular profiles, but in a different way within the confines of the practical space available.
The drive side of the ‘Asymm’ mimics the ‘Wave Lenticular’ profile (WLD) of the ‘Revolver Kronos’ with a deep toroidal bulging outer rim area that works best with wider tyres from 23mm to 26mm producing much lower rolling resistance without aerodynamic compromise. This outer shape then flows into a large central lens shaped disc. This sophisticated shape allows the full use of all cassettes options including 11 speed without obstruction. Overall this results in a more aerodynamic shape with a lower drag than any flat sided or shallow lenticular disc wheel out there.
The non-drive side of the ‘Asymm’ is completely different. A deep, perfectly graduated lens that makes full use of the lateral space available which is greater due to the lack of the drive-train system. This is the ultimate shape for a wheel which is usually only seen on the very best track discs wheels available.
The combination of these two profiles, both the ultimate shape for purpose, results in a wheel with perfect handling and comfort characteristics, lower rolling resistance and of course unparalleled aerodynamics. Quite simply the fastest TT/Triathlon specific wheel out there – hands down!
There is a 2 to 4 week lead time for all Revolver Wheels and 1-2 weeks on all arm rests’
We are happy to offer an exchange or refund. Perhaps the item is not what you want, it doesn’t fit, or maybe you’ve just changed your mind. As long as your items are unused, in their original packaging and returned within 28 days of receipt, just send it back.
Please note, unwanted items are returned at the buyers expense.
If you return an item because it is not as described or it’s damaged, we will replace the item or issue a full refund by the payment method that was received.
Extent of Limited Warranty warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years after original purchase. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the wheel was purchased or direct to the Wave Lenticular Ltd via e-mail. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Liability
To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall Wave Lenticular Ltd. or its third party supplies be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact damage, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufacturers specifications of usage or any other circumstances in which the product has been subjected to forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply when the serial number or production code has been deliberately altered, defaced or removed.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use.
- This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts of different manufacturers. This warranty shall not cover damages caused by the use of parts that are not compatible, suitable and/ or authorized by Wave Lenticular Ltd.